Suspended FIFA president Sepp Blatter discharged from hospital
Blatter, 79, was admitted to hospital in Zurich for a checkup due to stress last week and he was expected to remain there until the beginning of next week.
However, Stoelhker said in an interview on Thursday: "He had to stay a few days in hospital but now he is out, he is at home in [the canton of] Valais.
FIFA IN CRISIS
- FIFA ban Blatter, Platini for eight years | Beckham
- Sixteen more indicted in FIFA corruption inquiry
- Two more FIFA officials arrested | Hayatou on reforms
- FIFA Executive Committee from 2010 - where are they now?
- EXCLUSIVE: FIFA probe could take five years - Swiss AG
- Amnesty slams FIFA, Qatar over workers | Dyke angry
- FIFA opens Blatter, Platini proceedings | Blatter nearly died
- Five candidates in running for FIFA | Blatter exits hospital
- Warner denies Beckenbauer agreement | Rummenigge
- Timeline of corruption | FIFA's ugly game | 538 on FIFA
"He is very happy and he is relaxing a few days until the beginning of next week and then he will be back."
Blatter's condition will not prevent him from fighting his provisional ban imposed by the ethics committee of world football, his adviser said.
The Swiss is currently provisionally banned for 90 days in the wake of a Swiss criminal investigation.