Ligue 1 side Monaco recorded a 3-1 victory over Young Boys in the first leg of their Champions League third qualifying round tie on Tuesday night.
All of the game's goals came in the second half in Bern, Switzerland, with Layvin Kurzawa opening the scoring on 64 minutes.
Guido Carrillo doubled Monaco's lead, Raphael Nuzzolo pulled a goal back for Young Boys before Mario Pasalic netted a minute later to wrap up the away victory.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Tomas: Messi, Neymar, Suarez will strengthen Barca
- Laurens: Di Maria would improve PSG | Horncastle
- EXCLUSIVE: Jose: Chelsea a team for a decade | Prem
- Jones: Steven Gerrard from Liverpool to Los Angeles
- Prem previews: Darke club-by-club | Season in a sentence
- Man United squad still has holes | Carrick remains vital
- Marcotti: Platini must campaign as agent of change
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ESPN FC TV | Fantasy
Fenerbahce's tie with Shakthar Donetsk is delicately balanced after...
Barcelona and AC Milan target Aymen Abdennour has told L'Equipe that Monaco have promised to let him leave if a big club makes the right offer for him.
Abdennour, 25, was a star of Monaco's run to last season's Champions League quarterfinals with his displays at the heart of the defence catching the eye of many.
With the Ligue 1 club having shifted their focus to becoming a breeding ground for young talent, Abdennour could join Geoffrey Kondogbia (Inter Milan) and Yannick Ferreira-Carrasco...
Liverpool picked up another win on their preseason tour as James Milner netted his first goal for the club in a 2-1 win over Brisbane Roar at the Suncorp stadium.
The A-League side took a shock lead as Dimitri Petratos drove a low shot into the net inside 20 minutes.
Brendan Rodgers' lineup saw chances for Danny Ings, James Milner and Divock Origi, but it was Adam Lallana who netted the equaliser when he curled a beautiful effort into the net just before the 30 minute mark.
Liverpool went into...