Clermont manager Corinne Diacre, the first woman to manage a professional French men's team in competitive action, has been rewarded with a contract extension until 2018 at the Ligue 2 side.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Jolly: Man Utd nearing exit | Shaw: Hard to watch | Ratings
- Madrid Ratings: Ronaldo finds form | Real still a top team?
- Rzouki: Juve jumpstart | Man City ratings | Ibra goes home
- Macintosh: Arsenal have hope | Sanchez and Ozil top ratings
- Corrigan: Complete Barca | Johnson: How teams can qualify
- FC TV: Barca the best | Pellegrini's problem | Man Utd to lose
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
A former captain of France's women's team who was capped 121 times, Diacre guided the men of Clermont to a 12th-placed finish in France's second tier last season.