UEFA has ordered Dynamo Kiev to play their next three European home games behind closed doors, though the third match of that sanction is suspended.
The punishment comes after the Ukrainian club were charged with racist behaviour and crowd disturbances at the home Champions League match against Chelsea last month.
The third game is suspended for a probationary period of three years, while Dynamo have also been fined €100,000.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Jolly: Man Utd nearing exit | Shaw: Hard to watch | Ratings
- Madrid Ratings: Ronaldo finds form | Real still a top team?
- Rzouki: Juve jumpstart | Man City ratings | Ibra goes home
- Macintosh: Arsenal have hope | Sanchez and Ozil top ratings
- Corrigan: Complete Barca | Johnson: How teams can qualify
- FC TV: Barca the best | Pellegrini's problem | Man Utd to lose
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Football Against Racism in Europe (FARE), European football's anti-discrimination...