Atletico Madrid have signed Ghana midfielder Bernard Mensah from Vitoria Guimaraes for an undisclosed fee.
Mensah, 20, has put pen to paper on a six-year contract with the Rojiblancos and has immediately been loaned out for the coming season to fellow Liga side Getafe.
A statement on Atletico's website read: "Bernard Mensah is an Atletico player after an agreement was reached with Vitoria Guimaraes for his transfer. The Ghana player has signed a six-year contract."
- Ferdinand: Di Maria will always regret failing at Man United
- Zamora returns to Brighton | Rafael agrees to Lyon deal
- Pep Guardiola backs Pedro for Man United success
- Milinkovic-Savic nears Lazio move | Higuain to reject Napoli
- Miller: Chelsea need more signings | Five players to watch
- FC TV: De Bruyne is staying | Guardiola headed for the exit
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
He scored five goals in...