Tottenham have confirmed that Lewis Holtby has agreed a permanent transfer to Hamburg.
Holtby, 24, joined Spurs in January 2013, but struggled to cement a starting role at White Hart Lane before joining Fulham on loan a year later.
The Germany international then joined Hamburg on loan last summer and made 22 Bundesliga appearances for the club, and has now sealed a move to Bruno Labbadia's side.
- Transfer Talk: Daily roundup | Done deals
- Sergio Ramos' mother says he wants to stay at Real Madrid
- Chelsea up bid for Stoke keeper Begovic to £8m
- Robinho set to sign for Guangzhou Evergrande
- Macintosh: Why we love rumours | Cox: Big names to go?
- Atkins: Ba and Sissoko crucial for Shanghai Shenhua
- Top 10 Prem done deals | Europe's top 5 transfers
- FC TV: Barca too much for Turan | Ramos and De Gea
- Marcotti's transfer grades: Part one | Part two
A statement on Spurs' official website read: "We have reached agreement with Hamburg for the permanent...