Trending: City sign £50m Kyle Walker; United expect new David De Gea bid
Friday's latest stories from the world of football in ESPN FC's What's Trending...
- Dani Alves says he has spoken with Pep Guardiola about his decision to join Paris Saint-Germain but does not know if the Manchester City coach understands his reasons yet.
- West Ham United are confident of securing the loan signing of Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart, sources close to the Hammers have told ESPN FC.
- Manchester City and Manchester United will wear their city's worker bee symbol on their shirts for next week's derby in Houston as a mark of respect for those affected by the terrorist attack in May.
MAN UNITED: Manchester United are expecting another bid from Real Madrid for David De Gea this summer, sources have told ESPN FC.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic has promised to clarify his future "soon" after meeting his agent Mino Raiola in Manchester.
- United have already got their own Kylian Mbappe in Anthony Martial, according to former defender Mikael Silvestre.
- Borussia Dortmund defender Marc Bartra has played down talk of joining Manchester United after being linked with a move to the Premier League club.
SERIE A: Leonardo Bonucci arrived at AC Milan's headquarters on Friday ahead of a proposed transfer from Juventus.
- Why are Juventus selling Bonucci to Milan? James Horncastle on the move that has caused a major shock in Italy.
- Watford have confirmed the signing of England under-21 midfielder Nathaniel Chalobah from Chelsea in a permanent deal reportedly worth £5 million.
LIVERPOOL: Liverpool have accepted a £5 million bid from Lazio for Lucas Leiva, sources have told ESPN FC.
- At £50m, Gylfi Sigurdsson isn't the solution to Everton's creativity quandary, Luke O'Farrell writes.
REAL MADRID: Madrid have agreed a deal to sign Spain under-21 midfielder Dani Ceballos from Real Betis, the European champions have announced.
AJAX: Midfielder Abdelhak Nouri has suffered "severe and permanent brain damage" after collapsing during a preseason friendly game in Austria on Saturday.
ARSENAL: Joel Campbell could be sidelined for up to six months after suffering a serious knee injury on international duty with Costa Rica.
- Alexandre Lacazette marked his Arsenal debut with a goal as the Gunners beat Sydney FC 2-0 in their first preseason friendly on Thursday.
- Arsene Wenger doesn't remember the two-week period 12 years ago when a teenage Andrew Redmayne trialled with Arsenal but said he must have made a mistake in failing to sign him after his performance for Sydney FC.
BARCELONA: Barcelona have reached an agreement to sign Benfica right-back Nelson Semedo, the club confirmed on Thursday.
- Players who leave Barcelona of their own accord when they are young should not be re-signed by the club later in their careers, former captain Xavi Hernandez has told Diario Sport.
- Amid the traditional summer fever for new signings, Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu does not want supporters to forget that the Catalan club already have a very good squad in place.
MLS: LA Galaxy are on the lookout for a "world-class" signing, but head coach Curt Onalfo would not confirm whether Zlatan Ibrahimovic was on their radar.
- Toronto FC have announced the signing of FC Vaduz wing-back Nicolas Hasler, making him the first player from Liechtenstein to join Major League Soccer.
GOLD CUP: CONCACAF has ruled that French Guiana must forfeit the Gold Cup match against Honduras after starting Florent Malouda in Tuesday's 0-0 draw despite the player being ineligible.
- El Salvador eased past Curacao 2-0 in their second match of Group C play.
- Midfielder Cristian Roldan said he was "very proud" to make his debut for United States in Wednesday's 3-2 Gold Cup victory over Martinique.
BAYERN MUNICH: Bayern Munich boss Carlo Ancelotti has said defender Jerome Boateng will miss this month's summer tour of China and Singapore to continue his comeback bid from injury.
- Fourth-tier side 1860 Munich are charging more for an adult standing season ticket than Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich.
FA CUP: Former Sutton United goalkeeper Wayne Shaw has been charged with breaching FA rules after he ate a pie on the bench during a match against Arsenal last season.
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Last season's Europa League finalists Ajax will take on French club Nice in the Champions League third qualifying round, while Celtic or Linfield have been drawn to face Dundalk or Rosenborg.
EUROPA LEAGUE: AC Milan will face CSU Craiova while Everton will take on either Ruzomberok or Brann in their Europa League third qualifying round ties.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.