Ruud van Nistelrooy will join the coaching staff at PSV Eindhoven from next season.
Former Manchester United and Real Madrid striker Van Nistelrooy will coach the strikers in the club's under-17, U19 and reserve teams, the Eredivisie side announced in a statement.
The 39-year-old will leave his position as an assistant to Netherlands boss Danny Blind.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Evans: Chelsea, Man Utd learn little | Brewin: Costa denies
- Delaney: Arsenal ease | Macintosh: Leicester dream | TOTW
- Ratings: Man United | Arsenal | Man City | Spurs | Liverpool
- Corrigan: Modric winner saves Madrid | FIFA scandal FAQ
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | U.S. friendly wins
- FC TV: Pochettino a genius | Fan walkout affected Liverpool
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"I'm really looking forward to my new job at PSV, where I'm going to help the young attackers maximise their potential," he said.