Sergej Milinkovic-Savic says he will make up his mind by Wednesday on whether he would like to join Lazio or Fiorentina from Genk.
The two Serie A clubs have both made bids for the 20-year-old midfielder, who admits it is not an easy decision to take.
"This is a crucial moment of my career and I could take a huge step forwards," La Gazzetta dello Sport reports him as saying.
"Lazio and Fiorentina have presented me with very interesting offers so I need to evaluate every last detail of them.
- Blanc: Di Maria signing 'close' | Marcotti's Musings
- Samp want cut-price Balotelli deal | Szczesny to Roma
- Tottenham set to bid for WBA's Berahino - sources
- Juventus may make new bid for Draxler | Afellay joins Stoke
- FC TV: Burley: Everyone is buying titles | Hodgson lucky
- LIVE: Transfer talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA