Harry Kane has set himself a target of 20 goals for Tottenham Hotspur this season and establishing himself ahead of fellow forwards Emmanuel Adebayor and Roberto Soldado as first-choice for the club.
Spurs' 21-year-old youth-team product scored his 14th goal of the season in Saturday's 2-1 Premier League victory over Burnley, then quickly targeted his next milestone.
PREMIER LEAGUE LATEST
- Macintosh: Heroes and Villains -- Austin key
- TOTW: Silva, Austin, Benteke feature
- Jolly: Liverpool, Arsenal look beatable
- Van Gaal: We lack a ruthless streak
- Delaney: No striker, no problem for City
- Player Ratings: Falcao scores for Man United
- Table: Chelsea still first, West Ham fourth
The Enfield-born striker hailed boss Mauricio Pochettino for handing him the chance to prove himself despite Soldado and Adebayor...