LIVERPOOL -- Brendan Rodgers insists no player will be allowed to disrupt Liverpool's team spirit as he prepares to sign Mario Balotelli.
The striker has arrived on Merseyside for a medical after the Reds agreed a 16 million-pound fee with AC Milan on Thursday.
However, Liverpool have sought assurances about the behaviour of Balotelli, who ...
While Liverpool fans may be preparing to embrace Mario Balotelli upon completion of his transfer from AC Milan, followers of the Serie A club cannot wait to see the back of him, according to Italy's La Gazzetta dello Sport.
- Liverpool want Balotelli behaviour clause
- Mario Balotelli controversies
- Marcotti: Balotelli deal great for Liverpool
- Paul: Milan need to address old mistakes
- Carragher doubts Balotelli will start
Balotelli is close to a move to Anfield after the clubs agreed a fee o...