Manchester United forward Nick Powell loaned to Hull City
Nick Powell has left Manchester United to join Championship leaders Hull on loan.
Powell, 21, will spend the rest of the season at the KC Stadium which, as his United contract expires in the summer, would appear to bring his Old Trafford career to an end.
Powell cost £4 million from Crewe in 2012 and scored on his United debut against Wigan, but he only made three appearances under Louis van Gaal, with the first coming in 2014's 4-0 defeat to MK Dons.
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Then, after a 15-month gap, he came on as a substitute in the December defeats to Wolfsburg and Bournemouth.
This is Powell's third loan spell away from United after previous stints at Wigan and Leicester.