Swansea take Leroy Fer on loan from Queens Park Rangers
Swansea City have signed Queens Park Rangers midfielder Leroy Fer on loan until the end of the season.
Fer, who has made 11 appearances for the Dutch national team, arrives to bolster the Swansea midfield following the departure of Jonjo Shelvey to Newcastle.
The 26-year-old joined QPR in 2014 after a season with Norwich City, where he scored four goals in 32 games.
He has made 31 appearances for QPR and scored six goals.
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Fer is new Swansea boss Francesco Guidolin's second major signing following the arrival of Alberto Paloschi from Chievo last week.
The deal is subject to the player receiving international clearance.
QPR also announced on deadline day that Jay Emmanuel-Thomas had joined Championship rivals MK Dons on loan.