Petr Cech would not be drawn on his future on transfer deadline day after falling out of Chelsea's first XI for the first time in a decade.
The 32-year-old told sport.cz he sees "no reason to panic, pack up and leave" Stamford Bridge, but would "not exclude anything" after beginning the 2014-15 season on the substitutes' bench.
Thibaut Courtois has been selected in goal by manager Jose Mourinho in a situation reminiscent of when Cech was installed as No. 1 ahead of the established Carlo Cudicini after his signing from Rennes in June 2004.
Speaking in Prague while on national team duty with the Czech Republic ahead of Wednesday's friendly with the United States, he said: "I've been at the club for 10 years, the situation is now new to me. The three opening matches I could not play for the team. I have no reason to panic, pack up and leave.
"I am a Chelsea player, where I have two more years of contract. In football, nothing can be predicted in advance, nothing is ever perfect.
"A lot of players go on representative duty, yet still many transfer clubs. The offer would have to be right for everyone. I do not exclude anything (or) know the answer."
Ashley Cole and Frank Lampard both left Chelsea in the summer after long spells at Stamford Bridge, while David Luiz, Romelu Lukaku, Demba Ba and Samuel Eto'o also moved on, with Loic Remy almost certainly Chelsea's final addition of the transfer window.
Summer transfer window roundup
- Premier League: Team-by-team ins and outs
- Transfer Centre: All the done deals
- Marcotti: Mind-boggling transfers
- Delaney: What did we learn on deadline day?
- Horncastle: European transfer grades
- Smith: Transfers more important than the game?
- Macintosh: We worship goals, not balance sheets
Mourinho had long stated that the window was closed for the Blues, having completed deals for Diego Costa, Cesc Fabregas, Filipe Luis and the returning Didier Drogba earlier in the summer.
Fernando Torres' departure to AC Milan for the final two years of his five-and-a-half-year Chelsea contract -- in effect ending his time at Stamford Bridge -- necessitated the arrival of another striker, but even then Mourinho moved swiftly to sign Remy from QPR for a reported fee of 10.5 million pounds.
It could be that if an opportunity arises -- like the one last year that saw Willian join despite passing a medical at Tottenham -- Chelsea may make a further signing but, for now, Remy completes the squad for the first half of the 2014-15 campaign.
Many of those not in contention for a first-team place have left on loan -- 21 in all after Marco van Ginkel, the midfielder who spent most of last season out with a serious knee injury, joined Torres at the San Siro.
The Dutchman's departure means Chelsea fulfil the Premier League's homegrown player rule and will have the maximum 17 foreign players in their 25-man squad.
Of the loan group, only Patrick Bamford, whose initial loan runs until January, did not leave on a season-long deal.