Chelsea have agreed terms with Augsburg's Baba Rahman - agent
Chelsea have agreed personal terms with Baba Rahman, the Augsburg defender's agent has confirmed.
Chelsea are seeking a replacement left-back after allowing Filipe Luis to return to Atletico Madrid and are closing in on a deal for Ghana international Rahman.
The player's representative, Sascha Empacher, has confirmed that the 21-year-old has agreed terms and it is now down to the two clubs to negotiate a transfer fee.
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
"It is only the clubs that have to find an agreement," Empacher told Sport Bild. "We on our side are agreed."
Kicker previously reported that Augsburg were seeking €25 million for Rahman.
Augsburg -- who are seeking a quick resolution on Rahman's future -- have already brought in a new left-back, with Philipp Max sealing a move from Karlsruher SC on Tuesday.