Erik Hamren has said he will step down as Sweden coach after Euro 2016, the Swedish Football Association vice president has announced.
Hamren, who steered his side to the tournament with a playoff victory over Denmark, took over from Lars Lagerback in 2009.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Bell: Liverpool fans make themselves heard
- Cox: Leicester improving | Why Poch should stay
- Okwonga: Man United's market | City's title hopes
- Laurens: PSG's pre-UCL issues | Hertha's curse
- Highlights (U.S. only): Stuttgart 1-3 BVB
- FC TV: Champions League W2W4 | LVG wrong
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
But after Sweden failed to qualify for the 2014 World...