Crystal Palace make late move for Wolves' Kevin Doyle
Crystal Palace have completed their third deadline day swoop by completing the loan signing of Wolves striker Kevin Doyle.
The Republic of Ireland international ended last season on loan at QPR whilst his parent club were gaining promotion back into the Sky Bet Championship.
Doyle, 30, has yet to turn out for Kenny Jackett's side this season but has joined Palace until January to bolster Neil Warnock's attacking options at Selhurst Park.
Summer transfer window roundup
- Premier League: Team-by-team ins and outs
- Transfer Centre: All the done deals
- Marcotti: Mind-boggling transfers
- Delaney: What did we learn on deadline day?
- Horncastle: European transfer grades
- Smith: Transfers more important than the game?
- Macintosh: We worship goals, not balance sheets
He follows Zeki Fryers and James McArthur into the club on transfer deadline day as Warnock looks to make his mark on the Palace squad having replaced Tony Pulis as manager of the south London club.
The loan signing of Wilfried Zaha was Warnock's first piece of business and the trio add to the signings of Chris Kettings, Fraizer Campbell, Brede Hangeland and Martin Kelly -- who all arrived before the former Sheffield United and QPR boss returned for a second stint at Palace.